Monday, January 11, 2010

The First 24 Hours - Read after you read Chapter 1

After almost 24 hours of The Novel Blogger, we have choice B (Colt taking a long road trip in the BMW) in the lead. I have to admit that this one is my first choice, but this blog is all about what the readers want. You are free to disagree with me and I will comply. I made a slight goof on the poll settings. It says that it is set to close in 6 days, however, I will have to shorten that in order to get the next chapter out by Thursday night which is my goal. If you want to vote, you will need to do so by tomorrow at 3 pm (PST). I'll fix that timeline for Chapter 2.

Take a look at the comments and feel free to contribute. I will consider your ideas and try to implement them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments. I will do my best to read all of them and incorporate a few of the ideas into the story each week.